Congrats on the Legolas! I'm sure you'll love it. Interesting to note the
geometry difference between the Roadeo and Legolas. I own Mike's old 61cm
Roadeo, and I can say it is one of the nicest handling bikes I've ever
ridden. Like Mike, I also wish it came in a 62, and sometimes I even think
I might like a 63 cm even more.

I'd love to see a pic of the Legolas' chainstays. The Roadeo has noticeably
oversized chainstays, especially compared to other Rivendells I've ridden.
I wonder what effect that has on the way the bike rides.