My daughter is 3/4 of the way through ripping my 200+ CD albums to my
new-to-me MB Air. Since Bob is very much On Topic, I thought I'd offer
these for sale here.

*Please reply offlist to bertin...@gmail.com <bertin...@gmail.com>*

Per my daughter just now: 32 Bob Dylan albums, 3 Bob + Band albums, and 1
Bob's Rolling Thunder album. Some, but no more than 5 of these Bob albums
were burned by me.

There are 4 The Band albums sans Bob.

Some of the albums are double ones.

$50 + media mail shipping.

Take all 200 odd CDs for $100 + media mail shipping. Note again that many
of these albums are double ones (or more).

I will sell all the Bob alone, or all of it, but prefer not to make
selections.

Included in the rest of the collection in varying quantities are:

The Band, sans Bob
Rolling Stones
Beatles
Doors
Grateful Dead
Reggae greats -- Marley, Tosh, Toots & Co.
Crosby Stills and so on
Bluegrass
Jimi
Janis
Cowboy Junkies
Cream
Creedence
Aretha
Red Tail Ring
Chuck Berry
BB King
Muddy Waters
Eric Clapton
Paul Butterfield

Generally 1960s and 1970s R&R.

My daughter says that I have about 11 self-burned CDs out of the bunch. Of
these, many were burned from CDs from the public library.

About 1/3 or a bit more of the 200-odd total are classical with a bias
toward the Baroque period but include Mozart, Beethoven, and some
Romantics, along with ragas and Orthodox and traditional Roman Catholic
liturgical music.

Happy to consider trades for CDs from:

Bonsoir Caitin
Tuba Skinny
Gregory Isaacs
The Band's The Last Waltz album

*Please reply offlist to bertin...@gmail.com <bertin...@gmail.com>*

Thanks.

--

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Still 'round the corner there may waitA new road or a secret gate,And
though we pass them by today,Tomorrow we may come this wayAnd take the
hidden paths that runTowards the Moon or to the Sun.*
                                --- J.R.R. Tolkien
Resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, and letters that get interviews
By-the-hour resume and LinkedIn coaching
Other professional writing services
Expensive! But good.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nuevo Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique