Hi all, I'm putting my Sam up for sale to see if there's any interest.  I like
the bike, but it's my least ridden, and I'm outta room/money in the bike shed...

I was thinking of a "rolling chassis" sale: the usual frame & fork, headset (a
Campy, in this case), bottom bracket, and seatpost, along with the wheelset and
fenders.  Here's the details:

58cm Sam Hillborne Frameset, stock seatpost, bottom bracket, Campagnolo Record
headset.  Frame is in very good condition, with two small chips; one on the
fork dropout, the other on the head tube lug.  I've put a dab of clear shellac
over both chips.

Handbuilt 32h wheelset: Shutter Precision dyno hub black, DT Swiss 350 rear
hub, silver and black DT Swiss spokes, DT Swiss silver brass nipples, H+Son
TB14 polished rims.  Each wheel has two black spokes on either side of the
black H+Son rim badge.  I'd guesstimate 300 miles or less on them.

Fenders: Berthoud stainless, 50mm wide.  Drilled for the Sam with a Nitto M12
rack, which is why I'm including them in the sale.  Nitto Rack is in good
condition, but the top deck tubes have a slight wavy bend to them from being
fitted to another bike.  Not the fork crown bolt, though.

Asking $1400 + shipping.  I'd like to take it to a shop to have it
professionally packed; Riv dealer Chris Wiggins is about 1-1/2 hours from me in
Indianapolis, so if he's willing I'd likely take it there.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1INagmnY6yZxmcrd6EXbsVjiVJDKV4eE7

And if someone reeaally wants the complete as seen in the pictures, we can
prolly work something out.  Not my Brooks, though.

Thanks!