I have a bunch of things to pass along:

Sackville Back-a-bike bag. Grey. Unused.  $65 shipped
Sackville tool wrap. $15 shipped
Caradice Cadet. Great condition with extra new straps.  $35 shipped
Nitto-made front rack - canti-mount. Fit my Atlantis when I had it.  $30
shipped
Ritchey seatpost 27.2. Long one.  $12 shipped
Ritchey stem for 1" threadless headtube. $12 shipped
Rock Shox Seatpost 27.2.  $12 shipped
Campagnolo SR Seatpost. 26.6 with box.  $25 shipped
700c CR18 wheelset with Shimano dynohub front. 135 rear. 36h f&r. 7-speed
cassette. Strong and true.  $125 + shipping
Suntour VGT Luxe rear. Unused. $12 shipped
GreaseGuard headset (from a Bridgestone MB-1)  $10 shipped
Dia Compe levers. Early big ones. $12 shipped
Shimano XT and XTR front der for 28.6 tubes.  $12 each shipped

Pics here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/32306142@N07/albums/72157708893255016

Bundle offers welcome. $300 for the works shipped. Ask for details. Local
meetups fine and I'll knock off $5 per item. (Baltimore Washington area)
Reply offline.

Marty