Thanks, Isaac. We're diggin' *all* the pix you get.

The XA is a great camera for the reasons you mention. I also like the XA2,
which doesn't require focusing and produces very fine photos, too.

Speaking of photos, I need to get a better one of your contest poster on
our humble web site. (Shameless plug follows.)

http://www.rivelopdx.com/shop/poster-no-3-oregon-spot-by-isaac

John at Rivelo in Portland, Ore.