Not real close, but I'm leaving from Morris County 7-7:30 am, coming back
that evening.  There is a Lakeland bus to Parsippany and a train (NJ
transit, perhaps?) that runs to Denville, both fairly close for me to pick
you up.  I'll be driving up I287 to I87, so if you find a train that takes
you along my route (Franklin Lakes or  Mahwah, perhaps?), I can pick you up
there, also.  Offer is open to Kai or anyone else.

It it's raining, I'll probably still go up, but I won't be biking.

Roberta