I am not on the Facebook so I can't post but we can gather on the lawn
between the parking lot and the lake.  I will grab a picnic table where
you can see from the parking lot. Early arrivals will be able to park on
top, I would think that we picked a weekend between summer and leaf
peeping so not so crowded. Where or how do I drop a pin?
so when ya get parked, just make your way over towards the grassy area
between the parking lots and the lake, I will try to scope out a picnic
table or 2.
in the mornings, its generally dog walkers and hikers so it should be
all good. Once a few of us find each other, it will become obvious
one helpful thing to print or download is the park map, but they
probably have them at the gate.