The recent FS thread here got me off the fence about my 58cm Toyo-built
Atlantis. It has always been slightly too big for me.

Asking $1000 for frame/fork/HS + Blackburn frame pump and SKS fenders.
Local pickup or shipped (U.S. only) at your cost through College Park
Bicycles in College Park, Md.

I'm the original owner and always stored it in my home. No dents and just a
few paint flaws including chain scrape on the drive side chainstay.

Lots of photos here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B-jdwZqvi_-OVLM5OXVNsXCLMm9w9jPu

I have photographed it built up with Shimano 8-speed bar ends/11-28
cassette/XT rear derailleur drivetrain, 175mm XC Pro 46-36-26 crankset,
Shimano XT/Mavic 700c 36-hole touring wheelset+Pasela PT 35mm tires, Nitto
Noodle 46cm bars, 8 cm Technomic Deluxe stem and Nitto big rear rack.

If any of those items are of interest with the frameset please ask and I
can come up with a low price.

I'm keeping the pedals, saddle, brakes and brake levers.

I love the ride of this bike, its beauty and craftsmanship. I hope it goes
to someone who will put on all the miles.

Ed Felker
Washington, D.C.