From: Andrew <andrewkib...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 9:05:38 PM
Subject: [RBW] Re: For Sale: 650b wheelset

Hi Ray, just saw this thread. I have a pair of the handspun built LX's
650b with the dyad rims and a cassette. They are all silver hubs and
rims. There is less than 100 miles on them and I am in Oakland. I
would throw in the tires too, I think they are panaracers but cant
remember. I would sell the whole thing for $180 and I am in Oakland. I
actually have almost all the parts for a 650b bike xt rear derailleur,
105 front, sugino xd 170mm, textro long reach brakes and textro
levers, nitto stem and nitto drop bars, shimano barend shifters.
Basically everything but the headset, BB and seatpost. I would sell
the whole lot for $400. Let me know, thanks

Andrew

PS you advised me on the jitensha city bars and I appreciated it. I
have them on a bike of mine, and I just put a deposit down on a
Jitensha frame!