The Color Factory in Waretown, NJ does inexpensive paint jobs.  I'd call
them C+ grade (If Joe Bell is A+); not great on detail work (like filling
in lug panels), but you can get something stripped. blasted, painted 1
color, decaled and clear coated for ca $200 (not including the decals).
This is less than many charge for powder coat.  Paint will be thick, but it
passes the 5 foot test.

For a much better paint job try Franklin Frames in OH.  You'll pay more,
but the detail work and overall quality is better.

Brian Ignatin
Pineville, PA  USA