Dave, I had ordered a 64 on Friday but called later in the day and
changed it to a 59. I'm 6'3', 92cm pbh .  I have a 60cm. Bombadil which
fits me perfect. Out riding the other day it occurred to me that with a
4cm. taller seat tube , my thighs could rub on the seatstays. If the 64
Clem had the socket type seat lug it would have been alright as it places
the stays well rear of the seat lug, but it uses a lug that places it
forward, just like the Bombadil. My saddle is always as far back as
possible. This is just my thing, I prefer no rubbing of thighs on
anything.  I was already 50/50 between the 2 sizes but the thigh thing gave
me a clear choice.

   One thing that hasn't been spoken of about the new Clems in how much
longer they are in top tube and front-center, about 4 cm. Plus the head
tube angles are 69.5. I had asked Will for the dimensions. The *59 and 64
Clems are now 68.5/70 TT and  75/76 FC*.  Even I wondered if the 64 would
be so high-front that I'd have use a -73d stem, which I really dislike. My
Alba bars are already high enough and I use a 90's Zoom 0d 130mm stem.
With the 59 Clem I may try Billie bars and the Hi-Riser stem.  These are 2
inches more swept back than the Albas which with the extra TT length may be
about the same reach as my Bomba with Albas. No Bosco, too little usable
had space.

   What you may prefer could be entirely different , maybe you like
oversized bikes, maybe not. Gotta know your self !