John,
What size is it.  Supply and demand plays a huge factor.  Also a big variable
is full build or f/f/hs/bb etc.  if you are looking to replace this bike with a
larger frame of some kind the parts/build could be kept and meet your needs
better than whoever may be purchasing the full bike.
That said I have a Bombadil that I will never part with because it fits me like
a glove.  I biasedly believe it is one of the greatest most beautiful bikes
Grant and Rivendell ever produced.  It also is more versatile than many believe.
Good luck with your sale.
Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan