I have a few hobbies that ebb and flow depending on what else is going on.

Rebuilding lever espresso machines.
Mostly the smaller machines like La Pavoni, Olympia Cremina, Sama. Friends find
machines at garage sales and I’ll fix them up and show them how to use them.
Parts are readily available. Nice combination of wrenching, plumbing and
electrical. Occasionally I’ll sell one to fund further endeavors.

Playing guitar and ukulele.
Working on this with my 8 year old daughter. A WIP on both our parts.

Film photography.
I have been down the photography route before. Decided to leave the Nikon SLR
alone this time and use a fixed lens rangefinder. Decent ones are fairly
inexpensive - there have been lots of good recommendations on the list
recently. Tuning up a older camera can be pretty satisfying. Replacing light
seals or a stuck shutter is not too difficult but does require a clean space
and concentration. Then you get to take pictures with it.

Friends have tried to get me interested in other things - stamp or coin
collecting, baseball cards, Frank Zappa records etc - but I have so far
resisted.

Dan