Selling because I prefer the shape of my brooks.  The saddle was literally
ridden for 20 minutes and went back in the box.  It’s like new and comes with
all the original packaging and comes with leather lotion.  I will upload
pictures shortly.  Paid close to $200 for it, but selling for $100 plus
shipping.  It’s a shame because the saddle is BEAUTIFUL and is much higher
quality than the brooks, but I just prefer the shape of the brooks.  Every rear
end is different, so you may love it.   If interested, please send me a private
message.  Thanks.