I can't speak to the photos specifically as to the diameter or width, but
the production-to-be Gus/Susie in Large and XL are 29ers, small/medium are
27.5. Max tire 2.8 for all.  The prototype large may be 27.5, at least
Deacon Patrick's was. That's common for some of Riv's prototypes, the Bomba
was the same way. The email photo of the Susie had XR2 29x2.6. Trek website
lists it as 29 x 2.6 or 3.0 and 27.5 x 2.6/2.8.

I don't suspect Riv would stock and sell 2.6 or 2.8 tires until the frame
is ready to be sold. I asked Vince about the possible new rim for wide
tires and he told me the "hang up" was literally just that, overly tight
fitting tires on tubeless rims. The mfr. they're working with believes they
have a way to make it easier yet still remain tubeless compatible, which
apparently isn't negotiable with the mfr. for obvious reasons.

I suspect the one piece bar/stem on the Susie in Joe's photo if offered for
sale would be threadless only. It would go directly on a Gus of course, use
a quill adapter for the Susie. That way they don't have to stock 2 types.
Quill adapters are fine, I use them on 2 bikes. They're great as you have a
whole lot more choice of stems, and the Gus/Susie really needs a 4 bolt mtb
stem anyways.