7:54 am 10/15/19
With my first-run aluminum boscos, I was eventually able to tighten them enough
to quit slipping, but I still didn't like how much they flexed/twisted. So I
ended up with the steel bullmoose version which are perfect in every way.  If I
ever try the aluminum ones again, I'll use the nito v4 srem, which might well
solve BOTH problems.  Seems like this would be a fix for any that have been
over-tightened and ovalized, too.  But that'll have to be a bike with a
threadless steerer.  I think Soma, blue lug and ben's all sell them:

https://www.somafabshop.com/shop/product/nitto-stem-v4-2423?category=153