Hey, just wanted to give an update.  I applied some carbon seatpost goop in
there and miraculously it no longer slips!  I was sceptical, but it really
works.  Thanks to all who gave the tip.  As it is, I still prefer my albatross
bars, so I will probably be unloading these bars in the near future.  Let me
know it you’re interested in them. 58cm aluminum version in like-new condition.