Hey, Joe: This is so cool! It is still on my "to do" list and I will get it
done in the next couple of years. Thank you for all the investigative work;
I doubt I would attempt it without your pioneering. The Clem is still the
best Riv bike to 'electrify', yes? -Kiley

P.S. I came back to the Bay Area (Peninsula) twice this past summer for
work. It was so crowded I didn't venture out much, every place made me
think about how fortunate I was to be there for 30 years (1984-2014), and
not there now. I think I have completely adapted to the AZ high country!