For big rings with fewer than 46 teeth I'd recommend either the Gevenalle
BURD or the IRD Sub C front derailleurs
i.e.
https://www.gevenalle.com/product/burd-front-derailleur/
or
http://www.interlocracing.com/shifters-derailleurs/sub-c-front-derailleur-double

The BURD FD has a shorter cage than the CX70 so it gives more chainstay
clearance, which can be a problem with really small "big" rings.
I have BURDs on two bikes with small "big" rings and am very satisfied with
them. The IRD Sub C has different aesthetics (more silver) which one might
prefer. I have not used the Sub C but I presume it works as well as the
BURD.

I don't know how well either of these work with STI brifters. One of my
bikes has down tube shifters on it, and the other has SRAM double tap for
the rear and a friction bar end for the front. I opted for the bar end
because I was sure that would work well and I didn't know if the cable pull
of the gevenalle and the SRAM brifter would be compatible. Also with the
bar end I get easy trimming of the FD to avoid chain rub if needed. Though
I liked the Campi 10sp brifters when I was using them I doubt I'd care for
the STI or DoubleTap front shifting.