Joe,  the cranks are old 7410 Dura Ace that I had in the bin.  I got a
wolftooth 40T chainring for it, and already loving the combo of that chainring
w a clutch derailleur, especially with that much chain length!  The chain runs
smooth and sticks like glue.  The stiff spring of the clutch makes taking the
wheel on/off a bit of a struggle, need a strong third arm to hold the rear mech
out of the way.. but hopefully will find a trick for that.   Also getting a
very useable chainline w a 107mm BB spindle I already had.
cheers, -scott