Andrew,
That is about as nice of a Sam build I have ever seen.  However I understand
how as great as it is; it could get left behind for the magic of an Atlantis.
If there had been a 67cm + Sam in Black I would own one because of my Joeitis;
instead I have an embarrassing number of jumbo Rivendells at my disposal.

Seems like a potential dream match but financial factors may interfere in a win
win bike deal.  Good luck to you both.

Ryan “not riding because I am watching the snow fall” Hankinson