I hear that, though sometimes I'll confess that if I'm "mobile", I'm
usually out and about and not in a place to squint/navigate the several
misplaced clicks that usually result in trying to navigate this site on a
mobile.

Perhaps in future I'll say: "Please PM me at your convenience if you're on
a desktop; I can't be bothered with this interface." Seems less polite, but
maybe more honest.

Reid in Austin