A great story and congratulations on the newest acquisition. Once you get the
blue Clem set up just right so it fits perfectly, it's bound to become your new
favourite.

I once bought a used bike which felt all wrong when riding it home. After
changing the bars and saddle, the bicycle felt like part of me, it fit so well.
Complete luck on my part, as I had no experience with fitting a bicycle.
Sometimes magic happens.

IanA Alberta Canada