I measured the Stack and Reach.  I had to look how how to do it.  This is
how I did it to make sure on same page.  For Stack, I measured from floor
to top of center of headtube.  Then measured from floor to center of bottom
bracket.  I then subtracted these two numbers.  For Reach,  with bike
against a wall, I measured from center of top of headtube to the rear of
the frame to the wall.  I then measured from the center of bottom bracket
to the rear of the wall.  I subtracted these measurements.  I used a level
to make sure the proper length because the top tube has a little but of
slope.

For stack, I measured 26.25 inches or 66.75 cm.  For reach I measured 14.5
inches or 36.83 cm.