What a sweet hack! Aside from being cheap, I dare say it's also better than the
Nitto piece. I've tried them several times - several of you own the ones I sold
- and that metal thingy sticking up with the bag removed is a bugger. If I
wasn't kicking it swinging a leg over the saddle then I was scraping it on a
wall in my apartment. Gimme a wood dowel!