The Dynamic is sort of a lower-budget Pearl in that it's a road stem with a
shorter usable length in the quill than a Technomic. It's not a direct
replacement, though. The extension has a wider profile that thickens as it
approaches the clamp, which is in turn about 5mm thicker on each side than
a Pearl or Technomic. This means that some bars that fit Pearls and
Technomics fine can't be threaded through, the Noodle among them.

I've tried it against a Technomic and that thickness does in fact translate
to noticeably more lateral stiffness. Great for a bike that you intend to
be a hard-sprinting goon on, which is what I use mine for.