I can not recommend the Copenhagen wheel enough for any Riv application.
Joe was correct I initially had my NOS purchased single speed on my Quickbeam.
My personal experience was it extended my SS rides into 35-40 miles vs mid
20’s.  I personally have left it in ECO mode after one experimentation with the
other boost modes.  While riding it just feels like a continuous tailwind of
sorts.  Mostly noticed while taking off from stops or attempting accelerations
for any occasion.
It has now been moved onto a 68cm Bombadil and performs just as magnificently.
Looking to pick up a 26 inch multigeared one to go on my wife’s 53cm Atlantis
to potentially lengthen the distance we cover on 90 minute -2hrs rides together.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan