I got new stuff that came in boxes, I got other stuff I don't need that could
go in those dang boxes I'm tripping over around here. Let's sell some stuff in
boxes! All prices plus shipping.

1. Carradice uplift thingy that mounts to saddle rails. It has a name we all
know which I inexplicably can't think of right now, $30

2. Nitto Bullmoose threadless, will look smashing on your new Gus, $80

3. Shimano BR550 cantis, marketed as 105 level to work well with road STI, I
used them with those thin-blade Tektro mtb levers, Kool Stop pads with life
left, $30
(maybe can bundle with the levers, too, I forgot to take a pic of those)

4. Shimano Deore fd, 34.9 with 31.8 shim, bottom pull, $5

5. Barely used Rivet saddle with cutout, don't know model name. Was sold to me
for crazy money as ti rail but nah, it's steel. My loss cuz I didn't tell the
guy I overpaid whaddyagonnado, $90

6. Shimano XT 8-speed era rd, the 739 model and finest XT ever, used and
scuffed but still pretty cuz look at it!, $20

7. Microshift "8-speed" fd, 31.8, $5

8. For reasons I can't remember I have one Paul Klamper long pull with pads, $80
 https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jsn5UAu34vTZFSK79

Joe Bernard
Novato CA.

joeremi62 gmail com