Joe, those chainrings and guard look ideal! And I want to buy your Secula
taillight.

Do you happen to have any 175mm or 172.5mm crankarms that would fit those chain
rings?

Alternately, I have Sugino XD600 cranksets on my other two bikes and could swap
bits around to make something work ... still need another set of 175 or 172.5
crank arms either way though.