Thanks, Doug. This bike has really endeared itself to me. I love what it can do
(haul it all, total comfort, luxurious ride) and that it is also an unlikely
beauty. I do think it looks a little long and can see how that turns some folks
off to it, but I think if you only paid attention to the ride you’d love it. My
initial complaint was that I didn’t want the bars so far from me, but most
folks don’t seem to complain about that. I will also say the wheelbase is as
long as my Saris rack can possibly take. I always feel like I’m not going to be
able to make tight turns, but that hasn’t been true.

If those things are not troublesome to you, I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t
like a Clem! And the L version has great resale if you really couldn’t live
with it, so now you’re all out of excuses. I await your New Bike Day post. Oh,
and get the wavy fenders!
Sent from my iPad