Based on a couple vague blahg references there's been fun speculation about
the "25th/26th Anniversary" frame but no one really knows. Does seem like
the Clem L < Cheviot < ___*?*___ lineup would be a little rich with
step-thru frames, but as one of the many MOMs (Men on Mixtes) I can get
behind / thru it!

I suspect it will be released as soon as Bicycle Belle Ding Ding perfects
the setup on her current ride ... then she'll have to buy another Riv. It
will of course be in her classy cherry red with cream accents.

Abe