Interesting comments.
Even with the diversity of backgrounds, life experiences, viewpoints,
philosophies, sexes,and agesit's great to see the commonality we find over
cycling and particular types of bicycles.
Even though I might have different views in some areas from list participants
I've learned to respect others and their differing views and hopefully learn
something in getting to know them.
Life is very complex in my view and we all are works in progress.
None of us have all the answers do we?
I think we're mostly all trying to figureĀ  'life' out and make sense of the
good, the bad and the ugly of it, the temporary aspect of it, the truth of it
all and what's possibly next after it ends.A lifelong pursuit indeed!
I think every life is of tremendous value and worthy of respect and deserving
of living a life of freedom and dignity.
Alas it's not a perfect world but we can all strive to do better especially how
we treat others.
We just don't know what trials and tribulations have shaped and impacted others
lives.
Of course we are creatures with emotions and those emotions can be difficult to
keep in check at times.
Those times when my emotions get the best of me and my words I find apologies
and forgiveness go a long way.
I like the idea of making a supreme effort to live at peace with all even
though easier said than done
Well, mercy, I got a bit carried away and verbose.
A good long bike ride sure helps sort out my thoughts.
Peace out.Paul in DallasĀ