Funny you mention that - I also have a pair of Vices (bought used) and they
have been great. They are slightly thicker than the TGs but just as good
otherwise. I always just assumed it was luck and that it was a matter of
time before they started giving me problems too.

I might try the Wellgo B132 or the Xpedo Spry next. Thanks for all the
input.

KJ