Thanks, Justin. I really appreciate the quick review and photos. One of the
things I really like about the Basket Rack is that you can bring the basket
closer or further from the crown while keeping it level, unlike my old
Large Front Rack, which put the center of the basket in front of the hub
and could be a little unwieldy. I had wondered about the drop attachments,
both in terms of aesthetics and strength, so it's good to see that they
don't look bad and to hear that they feel secure.

It looks like I'll have some time to think more about it, because they're
all sold out.

Thanks again,

Isaac