I had a V1 Pro.  I recall it quite fondly compared to the Bell Biker, because the V1 Pro fit my head, while the Biker was like in /Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat/ -- "...it balances on your head just like a Mattress balances on a bottle of wine." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOCYQtrm19s   Nice and warm in winter, too as I recall.