Zoics are really nice as they have 1-2% spandex/lycra in them.  I like that
a lot in active wear.  BTW, their 2010 line is pretty ugly.   At least the
shorts are.  Zippers and designs all over them.  Older stuff was simpler and
better IMHO.

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Michael_S <mikeybi...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> The new Zoic's are nylon, wich is what I prefer... I'll have to find a
> pair to try on.
> The wool BF ones are nice looking but I would prefer synthetic for
> pants.
> both are black... trying to branch out a little with grey  :~}
> Thanks for the info.
>
> ~Mike~
>
> On Apr 2, 12:58 pm, PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The Bicycle Fixation knickers, the wool ones, are quite nice and, while
> not
> > stretchy except for the elastic at the back of the waist, are perfectly
> > roomy yet trim looking. Wool gabardine.
> >
> > I have a pair, but I like my own, home made from Brooks Bros broadcloth,
> > even better; cut, hem, add Velcro at knee. (I do like to keep mine
> cinched
> > at knee.)
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Michael_S <mikeybi...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Has anyone tried out the Chrome shotwell knickers?  The Swrves are
> > > nice but too slim in the thighs for me. I like having a stretchy
> > > fabric so Riv MUSA's won't do. I have a pair of Oregon Cyclewear
> > > knicks that are fine after I cut out liner, but I'm looking for a grey
> > > pair.
> >
> > > --
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.
> >
> > --
> > Patrick Moore
> > Albuquerque, NM
> > For professional resumes, contact
> > Patrick Moore, ACRW at resumespecialt...@gmail.com

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy