Great idea for a post!

Here are my cycling goals for the upcoming year and beyond.

Spend more time riding with friends. I too often ride alone.
Make this the year that I finally get a regular coffee outside meet up off
the ground.
Do more off road riding. I have a new Clem that I am building as a
hilliebike
Learn the art of wheel building.  I have the parts and will start this
project soon.
Get involved in bicycle advocacy in my community.
Complete a week long bike tour this summer. Maybe across my state for the
third time or even the GAP trail which would be my first.

Tim