It is indeed still for sale, and it is yours, if you will answer a couple
of questions:

Presently it is set up with a single, front Brake -- Tektro 559, IIRC
pulled by the right lever. The left lever is the hood body only, but I will
include the lever proper and the hinge pin.

1. Do you want the current 15 t fixed cog (52 X 15 X 20 = 69" gear), or
would you like a bigger cog, or a freewheel? I have:

16 t fixed cog
18 t fixed cog

17 t fw
18 t fw (but cheapo ACS without apparent way to remove it without
destroying it in a vice; not sure, but this is possible)

2. Do you want me to install a rear caliper brake? I'll do so as part of
the $500 cost, but I'll also take of $15 if you take the bike with the 1
brake and the 2 levers as described.

*OR* I'll throw in a #4 HPX in place of the rear caliper and the $15.

3. I have a large basket that fits securely on the rear rack and can be
held securely in place with a single toe strap. It carries 2 loaded paper
grocery sacks and comes with a cargo net. Do you want this? Included in
price, but will probably cost a bit extra for packing and shipping.

Apart from these questions, the bike comes ready to ride, and with spare
tubes and the tools and bag as described.

I will check about packing and shipping; will have to get exact amount but
I will have it professionally packed, and then ship it the cheapest way --
the last time I shipped a bike, I saved the buyer $30 or more by picking up
the box at the bike store and taking it to FedEx myself.

I will probably try ShipBikes, said to be cheaper than BikeFlights and
possibly more reliable per recent threads.

I will get at least a rough estimate (Tim Fricker, sells folders) for
packing and shipping, and you can pay that amount. I'll refund any extra,
and bill for any deficit -- Is that OK?

Don't send payment until we get some of this worked out.

Thanks!

Patrick