BOBs—

After cleaning out my closets, I’d like to offer the following items up.

All items are new and shipping to the lower 48 is included in the asking
price.

Shipping via USPS priority is included.

It’s best to contact me at ekdouglas (at) mindspring.com

Regards,

Eric Douglas in Brooklyn, who is still in physical therapy for hip
bursitis, so hasn’t done much riding lately, but has gone for some very
nice walks.

  Compass Rat Trap Pass  tires.  Extralight with black sidewalls new in
packaging. $140  pair. Compass Rat Trap Pass mounted but never ridden.
Extralight
with black sidewalls. $130 pair. two pair available. Snoquamie pass.
Extralight with black sidewalls $135 pair. Compass Barlow Pass mounted but
never ridden.  Extralight with black sidewalls $130 pair.   Schwalbe
Thunderburt  26 x 2.10 liteskin. 5 tires available. *$45 each.*   Garmin
Edge Explore with  black silicone case. I bought a few months ago and never
used it.  It has been removed from the packaging and charged, but it has
never never set up or registered with Garmin.I’ll include a few spare
mounts if you want them. $150.
https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2018/07/garmin-edge-explore-review.html
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/629156.   *Assos* H FI.Uno S5 Half Short
XLG. Two pair available. New with tags. $90 each.
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/assos-h-fi-uno-s5-half-short/rp-prod36446

Mavic Open Pro/ Shimano 9 speed  XT silver hubs, 36 db spokes, built by
PJW. New, but shopwear. I prefer local pickup on these. $150