Your package "experiencing an exception" is corporate-passive-voice for "we
screwed up."  Don't worry for a day or so, then check for an update.
Usually its nothing, like the regular driver is on vacation and the sub
messed up the route.  If nothing has changed in a day call Fedex or
Shipbikes.

-Noah, militant grammarian

<https://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/attach/6f5d4531d1801/image.png?part=0.1&view=1&authuser=0>