Not designed for it, but I for one (and others I know of) have run 650b on 26”
frames with no real problems, other than higher bb/slightly reduced tire
clearance. Even the cheapest Shimano b brakes have plenty of vertical
adjustment to make such a thing happen. So, not “authorised” but likely
possible to make that conversion (as opposed to the other direction, 700c to
650b, which is much more difficult with a canti frame).

Reid in Austin