My greatest regret is selling my pointy-lugged, made-in-Japan Atlantis. The
Atlantis was forgiving of my inexperience and 2nd-rate packing job on my
first multi-day tour in Wyoming back in 2008. I couldn't have had more fun
or been more comfortable (though I've adjusted my saddle angle since then).

It made for a nice, zippy(ish) around-town bike unloaded and with lighter
wheels, too. If you can find an old short-stayed Atlantis, I can't
recommend it enough! But buy it fast, because I'm also looking for one...

[image: Image may contain: one or more people, mountain, outdoor and nature]