Is there a photo out there of this bike with albatross bars and a Sugino
wide-low crankset?  The bike is leaning against a corner.  The size and
color look the same but this was before I discovered RBW so maybe that was
a common color.  The albatross photo was one of the first to spark my
fascination with Rivendell bikes.