Jason,

A visit to my LBSs reveals that the Clems are in the lower cost range
compared to the big makers, and most of the other Rivs are well within the
norm. I hear from these LBSs that sticker shock is pretty common for folks
coming in the door and looking for anything over a basic cruiser -- but for
many looking at bikes who have looked at the big makers at LBSs Rivs will
not seem overly costly.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL