For me, it was 1996.

I had become hip to the benefits of wool cycling clothing after finding
Swobo at my LBS and, if I recall correctly, a search for wool cycling
clothing brought me to the iBOB list which introduced me to RBW. I became a
Riv member (back when that was a thing), and those Readers changed my life.

Bought a Heron Road from Riv in 1998 or 99, an Appoloooooosa 18 years
later, and god knows how much other stuff in between.

Hugh "old guy" Flynn

--
Hugh Flynn
Newburyport, MA