Well, not a scratch of harm to the paint, and though it's off topic and I had
thought to create a new thread for this, I'll go ahead and mention it here,
that flame can't harm your Rivendell! At worst it might leave it super clean,
bad being maybe the good grease burns off too?
Euphoricly*
-Kai

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 4:42:32 PM UTC-5, Brad wrote:
> It's easy to burn all the paint off but Google Translate still doesn't do
> Elvish.
>

> Brad
> Queens

*altogether untrue, especially Brad's claim that it's easy to burn all the
paint off, it's a very serious pain in the posterior