Great news, thanks all!  38s with fenders would be a vast improvement over my
38s no-fender max Schwinn placeholder.  I could certainly use a fendered bike
since parting with a much too small, old Raleigh three speed.

I also just saw Will’s newsletter update from this evening where he further
confirmed a single speeder is in the works... woohoo!  I remain cautiously
optimistic on sizing/specs but looking forward to it’s release.