Funny that you were thinking about doing a mini tour through Henry
Coe. I just recently got back from a overnight trip there, I agree
with Anne it's good place to have knobbies, there are some hard climbs
but the decents are amazing. Bring a water filter as there is no clean
water source there. Plenty of streams and rivers. Here's some pictures
of what you cam look forward too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/sets/72157623752985192/

-Manny " Hey, I've been there!" Acosta