Hi Mark,

We will indeed, if it ends up being too large. I had the seller send me a
photo, though, and it looks like he was measuring to the lug point for the
67cm number. Center to center is spot on at 65, to my eyes. At the price I
offered, I figured it was worth the risk, so we shall see what we shall
see.

The trick now will be to decide whether I sell the Sam or my Ram if the AHH
works out...

Reid