Ernie,

I have an older NWT that I purchased second hand.  I also have an Atlantis and
have never ridden a Hunq.  I have no idea about angles or other measurements.
With all my bikes, I just try to get the seat at the same height, the reach
from the tip of the saddle to the bars the same, and the height of the bars the
same.  After that, they all ride a bit differently.  The NWT is easily the
twitchiest of my bikes but my feeling is that one adjusts to that sort of thing
in very short order.  My gut tells me you will not be able to duplicate the
ride of the Hunq no matter what with the NWT but I wouldn’t count that as a
negative.

As far as foldability, I commuted with mine for a couple years because I didn’t
feel safe locking my bike up in the neighborhood I worked.  Every day I folded
the bike up to ride up in the elevator and store it my office, then back down
to unfold and ride home.  Once one gets the hang of it, it is really quite
quick and easy. I have no basis for comparison with other folders. That said,
if I had to go out right now and fold mine up it would definitely take some
time - I don’t do it anymore.  It now serves me well as a travel bike which I
plan on taking to Japan in March.  I’ve credit card toured on it.  It is not my
favorite bike.  It is my slowest bike.  It has served its purposes well. No
regrets.

For whatever it is worth, mine is an older model with a SA IG 3 speed cassette
(7 sp) hub. I think my gear range is sub 20 to 90ish GI.  I believe the rear
brake configuration was a custom alteration that may have even added an extra
step to the fold and unfold process yet I did it daily.  Mine came with flat
bars and that is how I commuted with it.  I since switched it over to drop bars
and I think that makes the folded package a bit more cumbersome but then again
I haven’t done it on a regular basis so never had practice developing a routine
in that configuration.  Why is it slower?  I don’t know.  Is it the smaller
wheels?  Is it the hubs?  I think some efficiency is lost in the IG rear hub
except in the middle gear but is that really the issue?  I’m not sure they even
build them that way anymore anyways.

BILL S